Saturday, April 5, 2014

30 is Right Around the Corner

Well, my 30th birthday is just 21 days away! How is time going by so quickly? My life is nothing like I would have guessed 20 or even 10 years ago. Some things have ended up so much better then I could have anticipated and some things haven't went quite like I thought.

I have been married to the man of my dreams for 10 years. He has been amazing and I am blessed to have him in my life. Marriage has been rough for us in the past and there are many things that I wish I could go back and do differently, but the important thing is that we are still here together working and improving.   
     


I have been blessed with three daughters. Each one is incredible and unique. I was warned that even though our 2nd baby was another girl that they would be so different and boy has that turned out to be true with each one. Having daughters puts a huge sense of responsibility on me to raise these girls into Godly women. To raise them to be modest and submissive in a world that is not.



There is so much I would like to accomplish. I use to be so organized and that flew out the window a long time ago. I have decided to get organized and goal oriented again and get life in order. So I am creating 5 goals that I would like to achieve by my birthday:
  1. For the next 3 weeks I will exercise at least 30 minutes for 3 days a week and 15 minutes for 3 days a week. Sundays will be my day of rest.
  2. Clear my kitchen counter and organize it so there is a place for everything.
  3. Donate the girls old clothes and toys.
  4. Spend at least 15 minutes in prayer and reading my Bible each morning.
  5. Create a "Daily 5" of cleaning tasks to accomplish and then actually do them at least 5 days a week.
I will post my updates along the 21 days to make sure that I am staying on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment