Tuesday, April 8, 2014

30th Update

Well yesterday was ok, but not perfect. I have been getting in my morning quiet time. I have been working on reading through the book and study guide for the Bible study I am doing at church, Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer. I found some old toys that my mother-in-law if going to take and I have a box of them to take to donate. I also got in my 30  minute workout.

For my daily 5 cleaning tasks I came up with my list, but did not complete them all. Here it is:
  1. Wash and fold at least 1 load of laundry
  2. Have all the dishes and pans cleaned up after dinner and a clean sink at bedtime
  3. File away all the day's papers
  4. All toys picked up at bedtime
  5. Make all beds in the morning
So some of these tasks are being completed by the girls, but we are going to together work on keeping this house clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment